Corporate Responsibility Consulting
Corporate Responsibility Consulting is a public relations company that has worked for the tobacco industry.
Tobacco Industry Activities
It has worked for British American Tobacco (BAT) and since 1997 has run the Atmosphere Improves Results Initiative (AIR) which is funded by the Tobacco Manufacturers' Association. In June 2000 CRC undertook a joint effort with BAT to install “smoking tables", originally designed and manufactured by Colt, in a bar at Birmingham International Airport. The airport subsequently revoked its smokefree policy. 
CRC has also carried out research for the Save Our Pubs & Clubs campaign, which is run by the tobacco industry funded group Forest. In June 2011, Save Our Pubs & Clubs published CRC research it had commissioned which claimed that "traditional inner city pubs have suffered the most since the introduction of smoking bans in Scotland, England and Wales".
- CRC website, Introducing Corporate Responsibility Consulting, undated, accessed 24 January 2012
- American NonSmokers' Rights Foundation, BIBLIOGRAPHY OF SECONDHAND SMOKE VENTILATION STUDIES, March 28, 2012, cites CRC work with BAT in Leavell, N.R.; Muggli, M.E.; Hurt, R.D.; Repace, J., "Blowing smoke: British American Tobacco's air filtration scheme," BMJ 332: 227-229, January 2006., accessed 5 April 2012
- CRC website, Our work, undated, accessed 24 January 2012
- Air Initiative website, Air Initiative homepage, undated, accessed 24 January 2012
- Nadine Rae Leavell, subcontracted researcher, Monique E Muggli, subcontracted researcher, Richard D Hurt, director, and James Repace, visiting assistant clinical professor, Blowing smoke: British American Tobacco's air filtration scheme, BMJ. 2006 January 28; 332(7535): 227–229. doi: 10.1136/bmj.332.7535.227, accessed 5 April 2012
- Amendthesmokingban.com, Inner city pubs stubbed out by smoking ban, 23 June 2011, accessed 24 January 2012
- Imperial Tobacco 'The Bauld truth', June 2011, accessed 24 January 2012
- TMA, Tobacco Alliance Account Summary of Agency Pitches, undated, accessed 30 January 2012
- CRC website, Who we are, undated, accessed 24 January 2012