From TobaccoTacticsJump to navigationJump to search
Jeffries Briginshaw is currently the EU executive director for the TransAtlantic Business Dialogue. He previously worked for more than ten years at British American Tobacco, rising to become head of political and regulatory affairs.
- Head of Political and Regulatory Affairs (2004 – 2007)
- Head of Corporate Affairs, Latin America and Caribbean, (2001 – 2004)
- Corporate Affairs Counsel (1999 – 2001)
- Litigation Counsel, Latin America and Caribbean, (1998- 1999)
- Assistant General Counsel, Latin America and Caribbean (1996 -1998)
- Commercial Counsel (1994-1996) and Trademark Counsel (1993-1994).
- TransAtlantic Business Dialogue, Secretariat, TABD website, Accessed November 2011