Louis C. Camilleri
Louis Carey Camilleri has been the non-executive Chairman of the Board of Philip Morris International (PMI) since January 2015.
Previously, he was Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and executive Chairman of the Board of PMI between 2008 and 2014. He retired officially from PMI on 31 December 2014, but remained non-executive Chairman of the tobacco company.
Long-Standing Career in the Tobacco Industry
- Chairman of Kraft Foods Inc. between September 2002 and March 2007
- Director of Kraft Foods Inc. between March 2001 and December 2007
- Chief Financial Officer of Altria between November 1996 and April 2002
- Philip Morris International, Board of Directors, undated, accessed October 2017
- A. Benson, Formula 1: Ferrari chief Sergio Marchionne replaced as a result of illness, BBC Sport, 21 July 2018, accessed July 2018
- Bloomberg, Philip Morris International: Louis Carey Camilleri BA, undated, accessed October 2017
- Ferrari, Board of Directors, undated, accessed October 2017
- Ferrari N.V., 2016 Annual Report, 3 March 2017, accessed October 2017
- Philip Morris International, Letter from Louis C. Camilleri to PMI stockholders dated 26 March 2009, accessed October 2017