Difference between revisions of "PR21"
From TobaccoTacticsJump to navigationJump to search
Latest revision as of 21:18, 31 March 2012
PR21 was a public relations company in the UK that worked for the tobacco industry.
Work for the Tobacco Industry
Details of its pitch are on the Tobacco Retailers Alliance page. The team included:
- Jonathan Hopkins, who was responsible for planning
- Joe Brice, client management
- Nick Tennant, media relations
Hopkins and Brice attended meetings of the TMA's 'Campaign Group.
- Edelman, Edelman and Zeno Group Announce Expansion in Technology, 17 November 2011, accessed 30 January 2012
- STOP PRESS: Kaye launches rebranded Rowland as PR 21, PR Week, 8 September 2000, accessed 30 January 2012
- Tom Williams, 'PR21 finally pulls plug on London operation', PR Week, 5 March 2004, accessed 30 January 2012
- PR Week,'News in brief', 15 October 2004, accessed 30 January 2012
- TMA, Tobacco Alliance Account, 19 December 2000, accessed 30 January 2012
- TMA, Campaign Group Meeting on 11th January 2001, 11 January 2001, accessed 30 January 2012