Rosemary Brook describes herself as a "Leading PR professional with extensive experience of communications strategy ad issues/crisis management for global companies and brands”.
Relationship with the Tobacco Industry
Brook was a Trustee of the Industry and Parliament Trust, and Chairman of its Executive Committee. The Trust says it is an "independent, non-lobbying, non-partisan charity that provides a trusted platform of engagement between parliament and UK business". Imperial Tobacco is one of the Trust's supporters.
- Rosemary Brook, LinkedIn website, undated, accessed February 2017
- P. Middleton, L. Buckingham, G. Frankcom, M. Loptrot, TMA Campaign Group: Minutes of Meeting Held on Thursday 13th July 2000, Truth Tobacco Industry Document Library, Bates no: 325133019-325133022, accessed February 2017
- P. Dacam, Tobacco Advertising, Truth Tobacco Industry Documents Library, Bates no: 322007970-322007974, accessed February 2017
- R. Brook, Note from Rosemary Brook to David Swan regarding Edelman’s plan, Truth Tobacco Industry Documents, Bates no: 325100122, accessed February 2017
- M. Prideaux, Letter from Michael Prideaux to Rosemary Brook regarding appointment of Stephen Walls, Truth Tobacco Industry Documents Library, Bates no: 201776048, accessed February 2017
- Who We Are, Industry and Parliament Trust website, undated, accessed February 2017
- Industry and Parliament Trust, Supporting organisations, undated, accessed January 2012 & February 2017